Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Terje Sorgjerd

Terje Sorgjerd is a landscape cinematographer as well as a photographer; his work is an absolute inspiration. He has two videos on vimeo that just blew me away. The colors, subjects, and shots are all exquisite. Be sure you take time to watch both of these videos. I promise you won't regret it. If these videos don't make you appreciate Mother Nature, I don't know what will.

This first video was shot on the highest peak in Spain, El Teide. There are many shots of the Milky Way. The colors are unbelievable.

The Mountain from TSO Photography on Vimeo.


This second video is too quick in my opinion. When you watch it, you'll understand. This video completely mesmerizes me. The video is a sequence of time lapses of a great aurora borealis.

The Aurora from TSO Photography on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment